Sunday, November 17, 2013

Rapist's donation!




I don't know what's there to question! can't they bend the rules a little bit!
Okay this man has raped and killed a 3-year-old. Executing him won't bring the kid back, won't make it easier for the family's victim and definitely won't be a revengeful move. However, it will save two people's lives and maybe more. He is a criminal, and he deserves to be punished but I don't see why can't he donate his organs. "The medical ethicist Arthur Caplan of New York University said organ donation is incompatible with the goals of punishment. Punishment and organ donation don't go well together. I don't think the kinds of people we're executing we want to make in any way heroic." I have to disagree with him, even though that I don't know how the family must feel about this horrible criminal's act but I still think it's going to be a good move, encouraging organ donations maybe or just an act of mercy! (disagreement)
  




No comments:

Post a Comment