Wednesday, October 23, 2013









When I first read the name of the Article, I thought that it's just an exaggeration. I love reading but I never thought that a book would've changed my life. I continued reading and Then it came to me a list of all the books I have read and how they somehow, without me realizing changed my life by shaping the way I think or how I see things. I love reading, and from this list I would have to say that I have only read "Little Women" by Louisa May Alcott. I still have the book with me, for some reason I always saw myself in Joe, a clueless tomboy whom her random behaviour gets her into trouble.

I must also add to the list, my favourite classic "Wuthering Heights" by Emily Bronte, and Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf and A million Little pieces by James Frey. are books that have always stayed with me, and one way or another I could always relate to one of the characters, and find guidance in it! (Affect)


Readers out there, share your favourite book!

No comments:

Post a Comment